MRR 0.00% 0.9¢ minrex resources limited

Interesting announcement from MRR management after hours. In a...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Interesting announcement from MRR management after hours.

In a normal market scenario, low grades such as 0.2% Li are ignored and not emphasised at market. Something is going on here and it was very clear a couple of weeks ago when the big buying started @ 4.4c.

I believe this was a deliberate attempt by management to drive the SP down, in order for the Big Boys to fill their bags in anticipation of assays. It would be silly to think that a world class management team lead by George Karageorge doesn’t know what’s in the ground………. We saw this happen when someone wanted to accumulate in the mid 3s as their was a barrier of 1-2million shares always wanting to be sold 0.2c higher than whatever the current market price was during that month; in an effort to not let the share run with the rest of the market.

In addition the sell off was very sensitive to market in which makes you think many investors took those rock chip samples as the drilling assays that were expected to be released.

In my opinion you can never lose when betting on the same side as some very intelligent business people, especially when they have fronted up a huge amount of their own cash.

In the last placement, George picked up another 10m shares. This story only ends one way for the ones who are willing to be patient and not worry about the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.033K 114.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4609115 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 923325 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.