BNB babcock & brown limited

Yes, We know you bargain hunters are buying and have done so...

1. 122 Posts.
    Yes, We know you bargain hunters are buying and have done so since the stock was $24. There are rational reasons why the stock is tanking and it may well be an irrational answer, such as sentiment and future earnings.

To say, that BNB will go back up to 30 in so and so months is very narrowminded and discounts the current economic reality and the potential downside and puts all their faith in Bush and his fiscal package. Sure the Feds will cut rates, but will lenders pass them on to consumers/business? Will they lend these rates to CNP. Basing your projections on charts and Technical analysis is not a very good indicator of LT Trends.

If people think now is a bargain, why haven't the hoards rushed in. Why aren't holders holding, they must be nuts to give away a stock that could be 30 in a few months. BNB is a LT investment surely? Or is it? DYOR. Its a good buy now because of why? Cause it was $30 a few months ago? Coz it had good earnings? That was a few months ago. Factor in the current economic forecast and market sentiment. Too many people say that the fundamentals are good, but no one will put it up.

Plenty of holders advising others to buy now hold 18 months, get offline and don't look at their stocks. Plenty say I'm happy with my holdings; just topped up again; these are bargains at this price. All Hoping they can sway any further decline to their stocks and their mental health. Well, today, those faithful holders broke their nerves.

We are not out of the woods yet. I'm interested to know what the current bad subprime/prime position is, and how much more potential defaulting is left, as the banks in the US have said that its not over yet. There exposure is slowly coming to light. As a result, will BNB still have unfetted access to credit to fuel their growth? Credit Fuels the world economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.