NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I trade NUH and I would agree with this analysis to an extent....

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I trade NUH and I would agree with this analysis to an extent.

Been a good ride from the 5s till now. However the 8c resistance seems a lot heavier and I can only assume this is because the last placement done was at 7.5c and many holders are already tired of NUH.

Using 5c low starting is also misleading as it magnifies the so called "look at the gains". That eventful day went from 7c and then down to 5c and came back to close at 6.5c if I remember correctly. I would also assume not many people would have an average of 6c or less. I would use a midpoint of 6c and 6.5c so say 6.25c. Lets take 8c so the rise is 32.7%. Of course now the share price is 7.6c so its 21.6%. Does not sound dramatic as "60.59% in 3 weeks".

NUH has over the past 3 weeks has seen higher than usual daily traded volume however its not extraordinary volume. I have increased my holdings in this period and will trade according to technical indications.

I can only suspect that there is likely some "positive" announcement on the way. Whether its more spin or a company maker time will tell. Personally this is time to execute "buy on rumour and sell on fact".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.