WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hey doss, hearing you buddy, am just a mug punter too but just a...

1. 2,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Hey doss, hearing you buddy, am just a mug punter too but just a couple of thoughts ... there is no 'easy money .... ' to be had anywhere, especially switching from one type of spec stock to another.

Crunch time for Obj, imo, will be the 2017 fy, it should hopefully kick off and rerate the company once and for all with revenue figures to justify current sp and then some!

Perhaps sell off half your holdings and retain a core holding to cover your bets, it would be a pretty hard task for anybody to pick a 'winner' that is about to take off in any sector let alone the resource sector!

Keep your core holdings and perhaps trade the spikes, not that I have done so yet, just seems a shame to throw in the chips after being told revenue will be there in fy2017, which should surely give you opportunity to trade the spikes or exit at a way higher sp.

How much downside can you envisage? I don't think we will see anything under high 6s ,imo, unless sufficient revenue fails to materialise in fy2017. Any postive Ann, as in partnership deals, will give you a spike to trade off regardless of any immediate revenue figures!

We have had our spikes, high nines, so a downward drift to low 7s is fairly realistic without revenue figures, imo, wouldn't say that this is a sinking ship at this time!

Your choice, my choice is to continue to hold as I don't have a better alternative, as in spec stocks, to buy into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.