WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

What revenues will we need to recieve before market wakes up?, page-82

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Revisiting an old post, November 2016!
    “They may have hopes of something significant soon but based on history that could easily push out till next year”
    13 months later sp has dropped from 7.1 cents to 3.8 cents, obviously not a highly regarded post but one that was 100 % spot on the money.

Believe that, until proven, it is still seemingly smoke and mirrors in regard to the ‘going alone’ scenario.

What’s left: Significant revenue from P&G absolutely needed, what % increased sales do P&G require for Obj to be a hit! Imo, this will perhaps not be evident for at least a year or so, consumers will initially ‘try out’ the new tech and vote accordingly with their wallet. If not the ‘real deal’ will then see as a marketing gimmick.

If the ‘real deal’ then fantastic, if not then don’t expect P&G to pay Obj royalties for jack, it will be disinvested as it has done to its other ‘non performing’ products/divisions.

What else left! The on going saga of Bodyguard and Surface hygiene hype (at this time), how much longer can the BOD continue to ‘blue sky’ this, it’s not a vaccine or cancer treatment, the longer it goes on the more doubtful I become.

An announcement next week/month/s that it is viable I will eat humble pie and put up with any disparaging remarks made to me, to see my moderately significant holdings in the green will be sufficient reward.

This company is under serious review, by myself, if I sell out and ‘miss out’ so be it, I have done it before and more often then not reduced my losses.

GTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.