SDV 2.13% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

what risk of not getting the plant, page-58

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Employee options are never tradable and so have zero intrinsic worth until/unless exercised. At one time the current federal government was toying with the idea that executive options should be specifically defined as taxable income. Then came the market collapse.

When a company is in a precarious position, the person in charge must be especially competent and adequately remunerated. INL needs to get the current deal bedded down and financed or it's curtains. Whether the boss is paid $350k or 530K is moot, the real question is one of competence.

I think there is an excellent chance that INL will be able to make a success of their Newcastle operation. I've been investing in oppies at very attractive prices and right now the heads are cheap as chips too. I like INL's proprietary chemistry and the Newcastle site should be perfect for their zinc recycling operations. Even at current depressed prices, the INTECX zinc process should be profitable. The only real barrier I can see in finance.

If PW can stare down the bankers in the current financial climate and get the funds the company needs, he will have earned every penny of his salary imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $64.22K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27031 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.