SDV 2.13% 46.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi Gigarange,I may need to do accounting 101 after this...

1. 615 Posts.
    Hi Gigarange,
    I may need to do accounting 101 after this thread.... it has never been one of my strengths:-)

If I offended or misguided anyone with my obviously incorrect interpretation of Mango or Giga's posts, I apologise profusely. Especially so for the waste of bandwidth :-).

I think CEO's will soon realise they are more vulnerable to public scrutiny these days. Share holders are demanding more information and being given it. Information is like a jigsaw though, the person receiving information gets their piece but often cannot see the picture being built. A recent INL example is the Delta plant purchase option.

I think INL would probably be wishing they had not started the INTEC forum. I also suspect other companies may be a bit reluctant to start their own forum.

On the question of renumeration, I wonder what posters on this forum would consider a reasonable salary for the INL CEO (when the times are tough and share price low). I also notice this is not the only thread where executives are being castigated for performance (or perceived lack of it). There is some interesting reading on JRV, OZL, MCO and others at this time.

A change of CEO is not alsways good. I have seen examples where after the CEO bailed, the replacement in my opinion was worse than the predeccessor. NCM in the mid 90's being one example where this happened, with I think disastrous results for the share price.

You should always be careful what you wish for.......... sometimes you just may get it :-)

8 days till Santa comes,

Cheers
    Datrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $87.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $64.22K 138.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28371 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 27031 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.