BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

It would be nice if she could share with us some details of how...

1. 98 Posts.
    It would be nice if she could share with us some details of how hard they are working behind the scenes, the opening statement on the annual report boasts of systematically growing the value of the company and work towards a commercial outcome for shareholders...

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering how we are doing regarding the submission of documents to gain regulatory approval for the phase 2 HIV trials?
    And if that isn't happening what is the forecasted $700k research and development expenditure for the quarter being spent on?

"Subject to receipt of relevant regulatory and ethics approvals, the commencement, and completion,
    of a pivotal Phase 2 trial of BIT225 in combination with current HIV‐1 drugs, with the aim of demonstrating a clinical benefit."

"Biotron Limited (‘Biotron’ or the ‘Company’) is currently focused on the ongoing clinical development of its unique antiviral platform, which has significant commercial value. Biotron’s strategy is to systematically grow the value of the Company and work towards a commercial outcome for shareholders. This is best achieved by the demonstration of positive data, from clinical trials and other supporting studies."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.