TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

June. Buyers are hoping there will be more sellers, although I...

1. 237 Posts.
    June. Buyers are hoping there will be more sellers, although I suspect a lot have sold already. Some buyers (like myself) will take a contrian view of June and look for some oversold days to get cheap stock.
    I took 500k at 2.3 a few days ago to average in on the shares I bought higher.
    Support around this mark as this was the top of the prior trading band for some months prior to TEE running.
    As in the past a single good announcement from Beam could push prices higher quickly, and only a few weeks to take advantage of these lower prices before end of June buyers come in as selling dries up
    More importantly with June being the best month for CAPEX on TEE's products, July could be a good month for the SP pre quarterly cashflow statement.
    IMHO TEE has much more current value now than last time it traded around these levels so I in my humble opinion am confident my recent purchase will return the goods.
    pps dilution of earnings through share issues only comes where the use of funds are wasted. If used for the purchase of additional income generating assets one must investigate the net effect. TSA has sales of $5.6m - that equates to more than a 1/3 of current projected revenue but dilutes shares only by 22% max.
    If the SP runs higher then the dilution will be less but the revenue will offset by more. A simple look at the aquisition, but it does tell me the market reaction on announcement was perhaps more related to timing, recent SP behavior, and not related to value.

Again please do your own research, as I do not offer advice or guarantee the accuracy of my analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.