SFX 0.00% 29.5¢ sheffield resources limited

I was tempted to hit the ask at 25c on auction just for a giggle...

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4974
    I was tempted to hit the ask at 25c on auction just for a giggle but that sort of price jump would bring more attention than the company wants. 16c to 21.c in two days is suspicious enough without having it close at 25c lol. I hope for all holders this is more than just an illiquid re-rate as sellers dry up. Love to see two big announcements coming.

1. Metallurgical success in cheaply beneficiating the P-ilm into a suitable sulphate or slag feed suitable for world wide sale.
    2. Funding cornerstone investment from one or consortium of off-take partners happy with the new suit of ilmenite and non-mag con products.

I expect good news on the met and then new BFS can't be far away. That will drive the fundamental valuation and hopefully higher price floor if the market accepts improvement is good enough (capex, equity gap, operating margins, operational risk etc). I just think it's far too soon for funding to get bedded down, but if the project is good enough then it's a possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 29.5¢ $1.666K 5.648K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45910 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 1543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.