Sounds like some sort of come to Australia and we will pay your...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Sounds like some sort of come to Australia and we will pay your way for it deal.

I do not know if this scheme is still running but a few years back the Aussie government was encouraging small businesses to come to Australia and we the tax payer were funding this . These immigrants were being given 6 months free rental thanks to the government paying their rent. Only reason I know this is I was talking to the people who started up an Indian restaurant in my suburb. They told me of the Australian government scheme and that the tax payer via government was paying 6 months lease on not one but 2 restaurants that this family operated. I do not know the name of the scheme or whether it is still operating.

Just one more example of how our government is bringing in immigrants. At the same time if you or I wanted to start up a business the government would not help us.

Labor or Libs the same thing will happen as they are both puppets of the globalists and this is what the globalists want.

I will not be voting for ALP or LNP in the future.

We need a new system of government asap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.