FEX 6.41% 41.5¢ fenix resources ltd

Hey Hairy,Good to see you over here from the CKA thread. If CKA...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Hey Hairy,
    Good to see you over here from the CKA thread. If CKA could start production like FEX has then happy days. I wish. There is definitely some upside for FEX on the corporate side. There is plenty of smoke on this front. Here are my observations.
    Most likely organisation to partner with is Sinosteel Midwest Corporation. Key drivers of a deal
    SMC are basically a trading company and all attempts in West Oz to bring their assets into production have been a failure. They are shite operators
    Despite acquiring the Mitsubishi iron ore projects at Jack Hills and having the Blue Hills project just behind Karara they sold their strategic export facilities at the GPA to FEX. This flags they have no intension to export small quantities in their own right and their end game is the Oakajee Port and Rail project they acquired off Mitsubishi for $A1
    FEX have proven they are good small scale operators in the region and have some capacity left at GPA. 1-2 Panamax vessels a month depending on congestion.
    Brierly has performance share hurdles relating to production increase (achievable with Iron Ridge) and resource growth (not achievable with Iron Ridge)
    Maltman has a performance share hurdle of 45c probably likely as a result of a deal.
    General Meeting of the company delayed 5 months. Is this to give some time to consummate a deal without holding an extra EGM?

So a deal to exploit the smaller resources of Jack Hills and or Blue Hills might be on the cards as the operator of some commercial earn in. I doubt whether FEX would be interested in the SMC bigger picture as this is many billions of dollars.

The SMC deal is ready to go(Jack Hills is an easy restart not so Blue Hills) if not start giving back some of the cash pile as dividends so I can decide where I can get my best returns. We have around $A65M in the bank atm and building this post tax at $A2.5M per week on average.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.025(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $288.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.5¢ 38.8¢ $1.251M 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6260 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 107671 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.