what should i have my a$ in if us really tanks, page-11

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I imagine the recent flooding in Qld and Vic would have seemed like armegeddon to some people....or a taste of it...
    imagine your house flooded to the ceiling, you end up in a refugee tent, lost all or most of your physical possessions, your place of employment is flooded, so no work available.....and he/she may well have gone broke by now...so you will be looking for work...
    you thought you were covered for insurance, but the insurance company said no...
    you still have a substantial mortgage on the house....which will need to be gutted and rebuilt....
    so basically bankrupted....and now reliant on donations from the red cross, you missed out on any govt money from centrelink to help you out....basically just lucky to be alive...
    where to from there....cannot afford rent in the old suburb, some will have to move miles away from their home, just to find a rental at the bottom of the rent chain, whilst they are unemployed, or move in with friends or relatives....bit hard if there is a whole family involved....
    sounds like armegeddon to me....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.