BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what should we actually expect?

1. 850 Posts.
    Management is still letting us down. I would like to see Biota estimating the income from stated pandemic antiviral stocktake rebalance in the next two years. We do not have to wait for third party assessments. A more consistent slightly upbeat flow of official information would see a more consistent slightly upbeat share price. Legal and perhaps sometimes (often?) illegal control of the sp is not something that can just remain on the table.

I believe that BARDA grant application requirements were not all the work of BARDA. This shows the initiative that I like to see and I give Biota full credit for gaining this and other grants. I give full credit to Biota for understanding the need to take lani much further down the developement pipeline than their normal business model would suggest.

We should not be prompting a groundswell of desire for an unresearched NASDAQ listing.

Management has the obligation to gain short and long term shareholder benefit while abiding by the law and ASX listing rules.

I agree with the following that were/are logical and did not require too much initiative from management

Investigate post relenza flu antivirals, lani and flunet and others.
    Investigate diversified range of drugs, including antibiotics to average the risk.
    Ensure pipeline has products at varying stages to ensure continuing productive work for Biota employees and hopefully a more continuous flow of income over future years. This policy still enables internal fast tracking of certain work and slowing other work.
    While following these logical steps, continually assess traditional procedures to take advantage of new situations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.