AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

What should we do?

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    To all AVB holders that are not happy with this offer.
    Like many holders, I'm not happy with the T/O price and do not intend on accepting OZL's offer.
    I'm not terribly experienced in the T/O area and I'm sure I'm not alone. With this post I'm looking for some reassurance for me and all the other inexperienced people who hold AVB. I plan on staying strong but some may need to hear more about what could happen.
    I think the big question plenty of people would like advice on is:

If OZL get 50+%, but not 90%. If we don't accept, are we going to be ok?

Personally I think the above scenario will lead to little movement in the share price, followed by a increased offer from OZL a bit down the track. If we get some announcements in our favour, the share price could move up of course.
    I think the threat of OZL trying to get AVB taken off the ASX is small in this scenario.

We would all appreciate some 'level headed' advice on likely outcomes from those 'who actually have a clue'.
    If, like me, you're having an uneducated guess maybe save your advice. I'd like to hear from people who have their head around this stuff, have some experience, or can quote previous happenings.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.