COS 1.80% $1.09 cosol limited

If I was a shareholder and given there stated push into the...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    If I was a shareholder and given there stated push into the Airconditioning market further I would be asking the following questions and expect answers to appear on the public record.

1. How are they overcoming the issue of product compatible with MEPS 2 and the further MEPS compliance in 2009 moving forward. This applies to single and three phase product especially reverse cycle ducted. All manufacturers are experiencing problems in this area.
    2. If they are unable to source compliant product what contingenies are in place with third party suppliers to ensure a continuation of supply.
    3. How is this going to impact on GP margins, sourcing from third party suppliers and reducing their cost advantages over their competitors, given their competitors already have these supply chains in place and would be reluctant to allow another player to enter the market.
    4. Why is the company spending 10% of its turnover on marketing compared to the industry average of closer to 2%.

MEPS compliant product is now very difficult to source and given they have a policy of a predominantly single source supply chain, where does this leave them in the market place.

Anyway that's what I would be asking if I was a concerned shareholder, given the recent performance of the company, The massive changes in management, the asset write downs and the mauling the share price has taken over the last couple of years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.020(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $193.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.11 $1.06 $85.23K 79.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2921 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 10206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.