AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

What should/will happen to Benjamin Bell with ASIC, page-30

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Red has been posting some interesting information and conclusions based on them and some of the points he makes are valid IMO - that said as Gccc identifies LGE are still engaged with ANZ - so logically they have reasons that clearly make sense commercially to them.

Some of the non holders promote the idea that LGE is just sitting on Sconi as a blocking move - but that defeats the argument they have that Sconi is not a project that is viable - why sit on something that has not hope of proceeding even if the "sitting cost" is negligible?

We are now into mid May so clearly LGE have some strategy to be still engaged with AUZ which may or may not be achieved.

As an aside it seems to me Bell got off fairly lightly given he was found guilty and Justice Colvin found "Mr Bell’s contraventions to be serious" - a $70;000 fine and $60,000 ASIC costs plus presumably his costs does seem a great amount given that statement. The 2 year disqualification as a director also seems a bit light given the Justice's characterisation. I am not sure if / doubt directors insurance will pay fines but they presumably will pay the costs component.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $139 19.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 11301169 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2930497 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.