AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi guys been off for a while now on this one..not much happening...

1. 3,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Hi guys been off for a while now on this one..

not much happening but the shareprice fall

Lots of fighting going on here guys..I have an idea.

let's try stop the fighting and put our heads together and try work out exactly why auz price has fallen so much..

Let's all try make an effort to refrain from posting about other posters and jst post soly on the company..

Have any holders tried to contact the 500k a year CEO and asked him what his thoughts were on auz market cap and what he is planning to do to get the shareprice where chocklips would see fair value..

And anyone thinking maybe now at 1.9cps auz might be worth a trade..

it's looking awfully bad if auz attempt another CR b4 any meaningful announcement on funding..

And as some kind hearted posters have pointed out auz don't look to have any of their ducks lined up 4 anyone to give them funding...just my opinion of course but it sure does look like the funding dicussions were more a carrot on a string connected to a stick kinda play..can anyone confirm how long auz have now been saying they are in dicussions regarding funding..

in any event let's all work together without the insults and work out what's really going on here

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.