ERA 127% 0.5¢ energy resources of australia limited

so I bought more... what else can you do; I am now nil cash and...

1. 5,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    so I bought more... what else can you do; I am now nil cash and 'all in'

in march 2009 I just bought all I could of everything - I just figured if the world ends I dont need money; if it dont end I am wise

so I went from $60k to $160k, but now with this debacle in three weeks I have lost 30k, so back to $130k; heck that is only an extra 3 months working in 15 years or so

oh, my two big holdings now are ERA and KCN... they have mirrored themselves for weeks... KCN - a gold share - down about 30% on no news.... ha ha

so I am in God's hands now... I am 50% ERA and 50% KCN... I spent all, all last weekend researching, trying to see why NOT to hold them; I follow about 30 shares so closely, and I felt almost all are expensive, so when these babies fell on no news (trusting sole I am) I gotta back up my brain... which says they are great, great value... they have stuff in the ground that is hard to find... and they have the processing in place to get it out and package it up... and they have contracts to sell it

hell, I am not even too beat up; I started investing in Nov 2008... it has been tough, hey

to all my market-soul-mates... GOD BLESS!!! we need it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.