So Warren Buffett pays him , does not directly work for him ,...

1. 2,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    So Warren Buffett pays him , does not directly work for him , however gets dividends from Warren , not bad considering the man does not pay dividends.

Plus wealthy property owners phone him to discuss divesting themselves of their property holdings - now that really stretches the imagination -I have NEVER heard of that. Wealthy experienced people just do not do that- goes against the holy grail as it is ALWAYS the other way round.Novices contact experts not the other way round.

Countless claims of economic know how made here and conclusions drawn clearly mistaken perennially attacking the experienced and wiser property players without the slightest clue of how the process of property owning and investing works.

Life's experience has shown if you want to grow and learn you get a mentor who knows their game as evidenced , by Booz, SL, Malaga, Justis,Acorn, Hawkers, and others whom forgive me if I do not mention them by name.

I am sure I speak for all the experienced players, even those who are bearish at present that we would give our eye teeth to help anyone new to the game.

This constant attacking by posters with no experience in the game and silly claims of massive falls leaves me questioning why they bother posting here esp if their creds are shot to pieces.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.