RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

What sp will be if 2nd refined study is positive

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4292
    Given the bad news regarding the clinical study mess up in the US and the current sp at 8.8cents, I wonder if this company can fix the problem which is, as stated by the company, lies in the fact that most of the patients recorded their coughing were not properly done in a quiet, controlled environment as it should be.

If the company is going to a 2nd test in the US with all mistakes learnt and a better refined protocol and the result is positive, I wonder will sp progress to 60cents-70cents as I see these were immediate sp targets before the study result in the US was announced.

ResApp announced:
    "-  Full analysis on a case-by-case basis will need to be completed and an additional US
    paediatric study will be launched with a refined protocol to coincide with the upcoming US
    winter
    -  ResApp intends to continue its Australian adult program in parallel and initiate a US adult
    clinical study this US winter "

I will be buying into this technology company based on risk/reward profile at current sp of around 9cents on Monday next week in anticipation of a new presentation from management giving a clearer picture of what's going on with the mess-up in the US and laying out its road forward with further clinical studies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.