CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Probably the turmoil going on in the markets at present, people...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Probably the turmoil going on in the markets at present, people getting jittery & rightly so......look at the dow last night 171 to the downside & who knows what will happen on Mon night with it.........

People don't realise that cvi is a speculative play, as good as their story sounds they still don't have anything concrete just yet. In this volitile time stocks like this get murdered & take a long time to come back, & thats if they have something to offer by the way, which I 'suspect' they do, but hay I'm just 'speculating'

As an example have a look at wmt, money in the bank good prospects, good management & so on, so much promise last year look where the price is atm after placement at .21c
    Probably not the greatest example but the asx is littered with stocks like this & when there are times of high volitility these are the stocks that are first dumped to free up cash.

I am a cvi holder but am thinking, after what happened on Fri., that maybe it would be wiser to sell & buy back at a lower price in say 6 months or so after things have settled a bit.

I know the great man T4P does not subscribe to this type of activity but I would rather have a profit than loose my shirt, any thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.