CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

TB,the only time stocks should be compared imo is when they are...

1. 5,526 Posts.
    TB,

the only time stocks should be compared imo is when they are making money in the same industry

you couldn't truely compare rio with bhp in a overall sense because rio don't do oil where bhp does

so many variables to consider especially issue,assets and debt

each stock imo is very unique due to trading patterns

one day wmt will be above 50c again should happen during next 18 months if all goes well

they just go through cycles and cvi was in its cycle of profittaking b4 the rot really hit

the last two weeks falls on global markets was a god send for the big players accumulating shares in cvi as it meant that it would fall more with a bit of help from them and they would clean up more though i feel they need to watch their volume in a funny way

i might not even be 100% right in what i see but i'm just going with some thoughs on gut feelings with what i know

i said the other day that the person who gave authority to hand over 100mill would be thinking where could i get a good return or buy into a potential asset, whether they know what is there or not

they would know what is there or the potential with pretty accurate research and data and thus is why someone would offer the funding, knowing it would be worthwhile as an investment

there is always going to be stocks that will be rising or in a pattern of rising but just going through its cycle of profittaking and accumulation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.