VFX 0.00% 0.6¢ visionflex group limited

@GoodmanSorry to hear that mate. It's good to have stop losses...

1. Eqz
    3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    @Goodman

Sorry to hear that mate.
    It's good to have stop losses and exit strategies thought out in advance with small caps, that was one of my first 'lessons learnt' when I started buying at this end of the market.

The ramping is real but I think it's warranted given the current risk reward 1ST presents. The company has established a nationally recognizable brand in its niche and is now generating consistent revenue growth QoQ. The revenue to market cap ratio is an attractive BUY in my opinion. (again opinion)

Here's some food for thought...

Google "vet bookings".
    You will see PETYETI as the top search result.

Google "book optometrist"
    You will see MyHealth1st as the top search result.

Getting here was no easy feat, it took Klaus and his team 5+ years in the making, but they got here none the less.
    How many small caps actually penetrate their market and become number 1? Not many that I have followed that's for sure.

While it's not impossible to loose a number 1 status, it's certainly much easier to maintain it then to aim for it.
    As we solidify our position here, businesses will always naturally want to join the platform that has the biggest presence to reach their customers, so this in my opinion is priceless.

@stormer, don't worry DXB will come good once the clinical trails are out and you can live off those earnings while we wait for 1ST to return a dividend

Last edited by Eqz: 14/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 411000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.