My "know them well stocks" of the moment are:CNX- UCG co- nice...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    My "know them well stocks" of the moment are:

CNX- UCG co- nice trading patterns

CTO- Gold- 10m oz resource but management credibility problems for failure to reach targets- good upside potential if targets start being met

ESG-Potential takeover target- STO recently bought 20% stake at ave $1.08. Nice trading range

HFA- Asset manager with good potential when markets improve as they are. Low PE, but risky because of approx $190mil net debt (from memory. Nice trading ranges

LNC- UCG and coal play. MKT Cap of $700mil. Advancing USG projects with good resource base. Also busy selling coal assets with potential sale value of $2bil. Very low debt ($15mil or so last i looked).

LYC- Largest rare earth deposit in the world. Recent investment by Chinese co to start their almost ready to go projects. Awaiting FIRB approvals etc. SP will move incrementally as approvals etc progress. imo May receive other offers from non Chinese interests due to the strategic nature of their resource and the Chinese stranglehold on this market currently.

BMN- Uranium play with resource next to Rossing mine in Namibia and interests elsewhere

COI-nice trading ranges. Has Palmer or one of those entrepreneurs as a major SH. (can't find in my notes in a quick scan)

BAR/FIS- good Cobalt resource (potentially worlds 4th largest according to their own spin). Also potential Nickel sulphides at the same project but deeper than the cobalt. Low vol share but has been lucrative to trade.

CTP- Great potential in terms of potential reserves and resources in the Oil, Gas, and UCG/CSG space. Nice trading ranges.

EXT- Has been good to me.

EXE- Low vol share but have traded this one for good profits

They are a combination of shares which either trade with suitable volatility, or the underlying fundamentals are such that they are seriously undervalued based on future potential

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.