re: tidal wave not created by man-made bomb! Quiet you. Jesus...

1. 831 Posts.
    re: tidal wave not created by man-made bomb! Quiet you. Jesus was a phoof and a trouble maker. The Tsunami was a natural disaster which I argue could have been hastened by the impact of submerged nuclear bomb testing.

The casualty figures for Indonesia alone is about 24,000, India and Sri Lanka likewise highly populated and densly populated places will undoubtedly have larger numbers but not in proportion to their population.

Look at it this way. If 1% of Australians are below the poverty line the appearance in its physical manifestation is negligable. You won't even see it on the streets. 200,000 spread over 20 million and such a land mass cannot even constitute a fart on the geographical landscape.

On the other hand1/2 % of the people of India (which it is not) if they were casualties would be about 5 million people I mean Farkk that would be one fifth of Australia. Like all those junkies, single mothers, bankrupts, beer drinkers, truckies, credit card delinquents, aids cariers, quieers, Jews and Liberal party supporters rolled into one. What a sight that would be eh??

Think about it. I think Alexander Downer has piles and Ruddock a small dique. Howard I think likes to watch.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.