ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Have been busy traveling around China an Thailand doing a bit of...

1. 328 Posts.
    Have been busy traveling around China an Thailand doing a bit of research. Posted this on my iPhone at a airport, so sorry for mistakes. I can tell you people are still building, buying cars like no tomorrow an drinking up a storm. LV is doing a roaring trade in Hand Bags an the amount of LPG converted cars an semi's is staggering. Sales of motorbikes an precious metals is up an all round, money flowing. People are just spending an waiting more. Australia is from what I see with it's mining sector, doing ok. Steel is needed in huge amounts as is gas. I see this not stopping.

So, LPG is on the rise, China needs it badly as it's busting at the seams trying to move forward. If we only have found gas, our SP would be double what it is now.

RJ will be seeing all the above with his trips into China. Converting this into a goal is pretty easy; start drilling guys, find some gas an let Asia do the rest. I am betting now pretty well on that fact alone.

The States might be a basket case but Asia, even on a downturn of events is now just to big of a concern to be discounted as a once in a generation pop. The largest population based area in the world wanting more a all trying to get ahead. These people are hungry to better themselves via education of there children an will go to no lengths to improve there lot in life.

Us Australians should take note of that. We should all be trying to get ahead but I believe our current stable of useless politicians is damning us to the back waters.

ICN has this black mantra of a reputation from that share spike. Like our current stable of politicians, until we have some fresh blood in, our future is going to be uncertain.

Something needs to change soon. Opportunity is knocking but it seems to me our office is closed at the moment. Such a shame....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.