EXR 8.70% 12.5¢ elixir energy limited

What Swami said, page-3

1. 2,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I particularly like the one about how he warns investors about the disclaimer in the cleansing prospectus... how that the project may not be economical blah blah blah, how the management are telling us right in front of us without knowing the project has already failed and cottee is pumping LMFAO, EVERY investor presentation, EVERY prospectus, has these disclaimers, warning investors of all the risks! Its a part of corporate governance & ASIC Law. For a f%#k wit troll who believes they know ASIC back to front, he / she (can't assume gender these days) can not even get the fundamentals about ASX Disclosure right. IT is so delusional there may not even be enough lithium in the world even at current over supply to get his mind in check, Unfortunately last time I checked the mental wards don't do Lobotomy's no more.

I don't think we have to debunk him, he has to debunk himself from the mental ward.

Why spend ya time shitting on stocks and people, that poverty mindset does not bring you health or wealth.

He has shat on alot of stocks of late that are doing quite well, and in all of this, he is trying to warn investors of the risks... their are that many disclaimers before you create a trading account and in company Announcements that we do not need to be told again. I am here because it is risky, but calculated risk and I try to manage that risk with independent research. If i see a potential good upside I place a order.

We all crawl before we walk, that said, you have to confident in your own process.

No one told me to buy EXR. I bought because of the Idea that there is a potential point of difference to market that not many are thinking about.

Why ship all this expensive LNG if you can extract close to market.

When Swarm talks of China not wanting Nomgon iX block or TT handballing it off as a shit asset thats crap.
    1. Mongolia would not let China control their resources, 2. TT coal bead methane on their block is not in the sweat spot for depth & they have near zero real world experience to go about bringing a potential CBM resource to market, why not use people who have succeeded when everyone doubted them. The Mongolian Govt could have tried, but it would have cost them alot more than EXR Management/Sharholders and have a higher risk of failure. So they did a PSC where they outsource the risk & gain a % of the profits. Makes total business sense, but then again the EXR Smucks are getting played once again, can't say I didn't warn ya.

Thank me Later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ $178.8K 1.492M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57178 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 342409 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.