BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

what the analysts are saying, page-19

1. 757 Posts.
    jojosydney is a man of his word, if he hadn't ignored my last post he would have been reminded in May, when the Biota share price was $1.34, he claimed then that,"The sky is the limit at this stage and we may be pleasantly surprised with the potential upside if our stars align.""the stars have aligned for Biota".

Today the price is $1.24, apparently more aligned Biota stars for jojosydney."Greener pastures..yada..yada...blue skies"...yada..yada."

Will he announce the joy of the July Biota stars alignment too? Let's hope it's not at $1.14

I've had a word with jojo's imaginary friend moderator, so I won't be able to post the following, ever again,

"large associates who are intent on vacuuming as many shares as they can, and Biota management maintaining the ephemeral qualities of Biota shares, and therefore the arbitrary price, by denying a tangible dividend value."

"stream of dribble"

"Biota's "code of conduct" prohibits employees from trading shares less than 20 days before a price sensitive announcement. ", except Biota chairman, Dr James Fox

"So your brain is still soft scrambled then(?), give it another two minutes in the microwave and think HARDER"

"As anyone who has had Biota shares knows, Biota shareholders have to earn money doing something else to survive."

"The current Biota management should NOT be strip mining the patents and selling to pharmaceutical companies for a quick dollar"

"A real management should be evolving Biota into a pharmaceutical company, to value add, and extend the lifetime of the the R&D inventions,"

"Will you be joining your proxies with the other Biota shareholders at the AGM?"

'GSK announced the $2billion support of vaccines and Relenza(to then go on to rant for hours about their vaccines) when Relenza and antivirals was the actual topic of importance, and GSK "forgot" to mention that GSK was spending $1.8 billion on vaccines, and $200 on Relenza"

"Peter Cook is a financial wizard"

...obviously calculated to keep GSK and Roche happy and keep management paid."

'How the hell did GSK KNOW that instead of offering more money to Biota, as they had done every year, for years...they could offer LESS MONEY for the first time EVER, and PETER COOK would say YES."

"In effect, PETER COOK all alone(except for the GSK members),....all alone in secret, AGAINST the Biota lawyer teams advice, said,
    Biota doesn't need money from GSK
    Biota won't make public the criminal behaviour of GSK
    Biota won't demand an improved partnership with GSK
    Shareholders have no say in this decision"

"Peter Cook and the Biota management aren't financial wizards at all, they are greedy, self centred, self serving, blood sucking, two faced parasites"

"that management are trying (in league with GSK) to GUT the shareholders."

"Peter Cook deserved to rip off the shareholders at Orbital Corporation Limited...Peter Cook should be able to suck the life out of shareholder investments one company at a time...I'd rather be consumed by the rage virus than let Peter Cook treat me like his gimp-in-a-box."

"PETER COOK LOST 500 MILLION DOLLARS the shareholders deserved to win from GSK...
    PETER COOK WON HALF a MILLION FREE SHARES he didn't deserve to win from the shareholders (management vetoed the shareholder vote)"

"Personally, I'm thinking the Biota scam would make a great book, with movie rights...we(shareholders)will all get stinking rich from the movie.(management need not apply) "

"How much better could things get for Biota, an excellent antiviral when the world has a real need, a pipeline with constant positive results including a cure to the common cold.
    Everyone's making money........ except the Biota shareholders. "

"the only way Biota shareholders can make money is if they sell their shares. That would be like the Biota board of management only getting paid when they quit"

"The only time share price goes up is when newbies buy cheap Biota shares after influenza news. Then they scratch their heads and try to understand the charts, or post here and question the irrational behaviour of the share price."

"wonder if Relenza will have to include turning sh!t into gold in the cure, for the share price to reach $2,.. and the answer to that is NO, Biota management still won't let it."

"Anyone who has invested in Biota in the last twenty years has received NOTHING, and Biota management intend to maintain the status quo indefinitely."

"So shareholders, we should flex our muscles, and hone our skills and apply ourselves to getting Peter Cook and his management groupies booted out of Biota. Because if we can't clean out filth like that, what hope do we have of earning a dividend, getting Biota working properly for shareholders, and saving the world?"

So jojosydney I hope your satisfied, (I 'm sure Biota management, GSK, Roche, Gilead and Biocryst are).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.