CND 3.33% 2.9¢ condor energy limited

I had a sell order in from a few weeks ago and decided to pull...

1. 63 Posts.
    I had a sell order in from a few weeks ago and decided to pull it today...reminded myself that I've been waiting since September and another couple of months of waiting won't really hurt. I've waited longer for a fishing rod delivery from Newcastle to Sydney. Most things take longer than the original plan and I'm glad I reminded myself of that today. At least we'll have an announcement soon, could happen at anytime, whether it be tomorrow or in 6 weeks, but it's not overly P bit lower than it is now (0.003) and asking the guy what he thought about bkps prospects... He said it was one for the punters...and that was the fundamentals guy... The technical guy raised his eyebrows when I asked about horizontal fraccing and nodded in a semi surprised state (I've watched the recording I made on foxtel iq a few times haha). For me at least was enough reassurance that I'd made the right decision. Of course you always take an anlalysts opinion with a grain of salt, like we should all do on hot copper and other channels. But at the end of the day you need to back your own research-based decision and stick to your original plan as closely as the markets (and psychological stamina!) allows. I'm glad I had a slow day at work to think about all this!

Thanks to jerryjvl and all the other regular posters for their constant input, research and time.. Without you the forum would not be the same. Would also like to hear katandras thoughts as it's been a while and a few developments. I hope we all winbig.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $59.45K 2.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 576422 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 303004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.