ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

what the director did, page-12

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>"In answer to your question about Directors selling I would strongly suggest that there is no reason for concern. The shares sold represent a fraction of the total number of shares held by Directors and do not reflect on either Directors? confidence in the Company or their views on the timing of future announcements. I would love to sell a small number of shares to allow me to put some butter on the stale bread I am currently eating but I haven?t done so because of the potential for negative sentiment. More can be read into these actions than is justified."<<

LOL- stale bread he gets an OK income for a small cap.

Are you sure this is the response from ADO MD... It does not sound like a business like response, the Director in question SOLD 50% of all his shares. Not a tiny fraction...

Can you please post the email in full with the MD signiture at the bottom...Cheers.

I can see that many Directors are caught between a rock and a hard place in selling. However to sell 50% of all your shares is troubling... At least they should make up an adequate reason to sell down half of all their holding- Come on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.