ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

what the director did, page-3

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Geepop, we have only just been told about the selling from Director yesterday. As a holder I was unconcerned with any Insto selling, as they must take profit off the board when they must. However the Director selling half his shares rubs me the wrong way.

After reviewing the new interview with the MD. I believe their will be ST pressure on this SP. So all holders must be LT. In my way of thinking 3+ months.

As some have suggested I do not think it will gap down to 2c on the Heads again. Unless we hear nothing from the company for sometime.

No Director would have sold if another licensing agreement was on the table in the ST- IMO.

The Director is the only reason I have let go of 80% of my holdings in ADO for a 15% loss. Keeping a small parcel for the just in case moment that the ST. And to accummulate later on down the track. As I believe that they have a good biotech and commercial contract in place.

Yet as Dr Geoff Cumming stated in his interview when using the analogy between Wooden rackets Vs Modern tennis rackets 'The market will decide, if they want their offering compared to others'. I like that the BANG solution is far cheaper and incorporated with the Mix N Go will be far more sensitive in testing. Thus faster...

When using this analogy this tells me that it is not a ST process. It will take 'time' for the medical market to convert from 'wooden tennis rackets'.

For my money- if it is good enough for an Insider to offload 50% of their direct holdings. Then it is good enough for me to offload 75%. Then increase my holdings when I see the confidence grow back with the Insider trades.

The only reason the SP is tanking now is the Director sell- imo. I have emailed to try get a reason for this sell down, IF I get a reply I will post it here. I am sure the reply will be that it was not an opportunistic sell down at higher levels yet the guy needed the cash. I will definately change my mind and buy back in if they are converting their Oppies. This will only cost the last Director approx 35K, he cashed out 127K, so why not convert??? And the other Directors convert all their oppies for 1.2c is a non brainer IMO.

Director confidence is very important in my investments. I dislike Directors selling down half of all their shares.

Regardless we all make decisions based on the information in front of us. For now I feel ADO SP will be under pressure until another positive ANN. A Director sell down tells me it will not be in the ST.

I think the market is showing it feels the same.

Lets face it- without the Director sell down and after a positive interview we would have been around 7c Heads- IMO. Now it sits at 4.6c Heads. Many of us deserve not to be happy with this Director.

Once again who cares anout an Insto taking profit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $82.21K 3.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1315249 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.