WTE wedgetail mining limited

I asked and the reply follows. If I keep them, the downside is...

1. btw
    212 Posts.
    I asked and the reply follows. If I keep them, the downside is that as an unmarketable package, I can't sell them and I lose a few hundred dollars, the upside is future growth hopefully towards my initial purchase price if it multibags from here. (Though I could always buy $500 worth and sell the total package to recoup). I hold for now.

Thank you for your email. I wish to point out a “key point” in the communication of unmarketable parcels letter –
    In the communication letter you received, you are being given an opportunity to sell your shares if you wish to.
    If you do not wish to sell your shares, you are asked to complete and return the “RETENTION of Shares notice form” to our share registry and your shares will not be sold.
    We are not saying that the shares will never return to a marketable level. We are giving some small shareholders, who have indicated to the company that they want to exit the company, an opportunity to do so, and we are assisting them by picking up the cost of the shares sale.
    As a valued shareholder, you are being given the choice to sell or not.
    Thank you for your past support. Should you decide to remain a shareholder, I take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support in our endeavours to become a world class metals company through the exploration and development of the Millennium Molybdenum Project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.