NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

For one good reason why someone has got spooked and pulled out,...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    For one good reason why someone has got spooked and pulled out, see page 8 of the West Australian dated Thursday November 8th.
    A full page spread, typical of a Greenies attack on Fracking, headed, "Do we want the Kimberley to look like Texas"? The spread is written in the form of a letter addressed to Premier McGowan, signed by a number of high profile people such as Jimmy Barnes, Missy Higgins, Janet Holmes a Court, Professor Peter Newman, Peter Rowsthorn (LOL), and a number of others including Fiona Stanley.
    It shows a picture of a birds eye view of a Fracking Operation in Texas, USA, which looks a lot like an aerial view of Coober Pedy opal mines diggings in South Australia.
    The letter highlights the words "We can do better than this WA" and "Ban Fracking in Western Australia".
    It is obvious that someone or some lobby group with huge financial backing is trying to influence the mining regulators or outcome of the judgement on the current Fracking report.
    If that is the case, then what chance do us poor SH's have.
    Where are APPEA when you need them and their full page advertisements outlining why all of the negative rubbish printed on fracking is just that, Rubbish?

This is my opinion only.
    DYOR
    If this gets moderated then I will know that the SH has no rights to an opinion to fight against lobby groups whose only purpose is to stifle mining in Australia at all costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.