NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

What the frack?, page-195

1. 11,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247

saltbush, im half and half, but lend more to the pollution problems. (definitely man made)

climate ,Man made, or just the big scheme of things time will tell. but i do think we can do better than we have,

farmers are learning this now.(zero tilling,etc)

I dont like people sprouting about subsidies as every major infrastructure, water ,sewer, power was originally subsidized by the public.   There are so many arguable points to this, tax incentives, is just one.

I put it to everyone that if you think its great build it in your back yard store all waste in your back yard and make your family and friends live there too. dont say we have ways to ship it(hide it some where else).

how some of these bean counters come up with there figures astounds me.  some energy is cheep to run but very very expensive to build and maintain oh not to mention how long the leftovers hang around for, how much is it to store  waste for 2000 years.

Privatization, thats a great one, if your greedy and want to make profit at the public's expense.  nothing NOTHING gets cheaper via privatization. just middle men make profit for doing SFA.

Dont forget the government pays for nothing all the funds come from the public.

Makes me sick when you hear lawyers state the gov was at fault,Dang thats us. we pay not the f wits that make the mistakes.

merry Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.