NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

What the frack?, page-59

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

So much to the urging of Mr.Potts I ended up at 100 Plain St, East Perth, being very nice and pleading my case to be heard.

After multiple counter jumps in there I found a terrific lady who after many telephone calls and never give up attitude arranged for me to have a meeting with the department manager who is handling our application for permit Xanadu. This is the Man without doubt.

I learnt a great deal about applications and how they are handled and our meeting went for about 30 mins. I really did appreciate his time.

Note that I was continually informed of the no give info out other than was has been publicly released.

Our Application goes to 3 separate departments. I was supplied names of departments.

Each department in its own right must sign off and take responsibility for its decision to approve.

Once that department is happy and ticks all boxes it goes back to the manager.

I did mention to him that I was made aware on a Friday that our app went pending for it to be put on hold on the Monday (Thanks AM27).

He informs that he is the individual that controls this and did this action.

Currently obviously to us SH one of these departments is not happy with a particular part of the submission and has requested more info from NWE.

They are given 30 days in writing from which to respond to issue in application.

He has had multiple discussions with NWE over permit application. Obviously hence multiple delays.

He informs that some criteria of an application can possibly change form(hint hint) from when it was submitted due to any particular status of change since submission from within any dept. 

I could not find out after considerable trying and circling where the progress of App. is. How many dept. approved?

There is no time limit. One company has submission been seeking approval for 3 years.? Ongoing.

What I was able to achieve to do was impress to this manager just how important the approval of the Xanadu permit was to a number of people that being SH of NWE and TEG. Many SH r currently incurring significant losses.Many SH frustrated at time its all taking. Not aware WBE frustrated and selling out their share of Xanadu.

He was taken back a little and absorbed that when I informed that NWE was being affected greatly and battling to survive at .001/.002.

Perhaps in the tower they don't get to see the more human side of things and only the paperwork and monotonous day to day stuff?

This manager new all about the Xanadu drill in detail and was impressed with drill. Very impressed.

In his own personal opinion he thinks it shows possibly great potential. This guy has been looking at permits for over 30 years.

Not a given I know but I liked his feedback. Positive.

He informs things have changed internally over the years. Years ago they could assist with some required changes to the applications. Not anymore. nil assistance now by law. His dept recently had big restructure.

I mentioned the sidetrack application was approved fast by your dept. Yes he said I approved as most of the paperwork was supplied to dept as a requirement for the drill and the pad already established. We were able to check all the boxes off quickly.

I am sitting thinking to myself we obviously got the Xanadu drill app. right on the money but the 3D app.??????? -so long???

We can as SH request thru FOI to see where its all at. But informed lots of paperwork and lots details required.

The manager was a good guy and I hope that our meeting may have helped us a little?

Pumper

All of the above AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.