FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

what the hell happened today?, page-2

1. 739 Posts.
    i was just as surprised douggy, i think investors are just sick of playing the waiting game, and now that markets have become volatile and highly uncertain again, its enough for people to bail and stay out, which i can understand, after all, it has been almost 7 months since the lease was extended and talks initiated with other potential partners...its too long

if i was mgt, i would have provided further updates with regards to the JV negotiations, i fully understand the legal implications involved however by saying absolutely nothing im not a fan of to be honest.

i agree it would be silly to release info highlighting positive talks with xx company, they have made some offers, so we are deciding which one.....for everyone to buy in then the deal fall through and more people loose more money, however there is a better way of going about updating the owners of the company...as a top 20ish SH, i personally feel like i have a right to know how the process is going and where it lies on the scale.....the least ME can do is say we have no body interested atm, but we are still trying to sell this area of interest to others......if this is the case, OR conversely, we have a few potential partners, who have completed due diligence and are evaluating some reasons to lead to a decision, meanwhile, we have released the data package to several others who are midway through diligence......id be happy with this

besides all of that, im beginning to think GB and svenska are linked to senegal....a GB ann is long overdue, perhaps they are waiting for the gov to extend the lease, for which far and svenska can go ahead with the senegal deal...meanwhile, tullow are convinced there is oil and are currently writing up some terms and conditions they would like.......an ann confirming my suspicion would be ideal, if only i was ME

he asserts that nobody will know anything until it is released on the market, FAR has leaked before, maybe this time it wont, we will not know for sure until the ann arrives, if it ever does....but i wont be surprised if we have an ann without huge volume behind it, perhaps a little more than average due to insiders and other related parties, but not as much as was the case with the lease extension

im sick of waiting, just like everyone else, i wish ME and his crew would get this deal done already..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.