TTT 5.56% 9.5¢ titomic limited

What the hell has happened?, page-14

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    I’ve only come to TTT when share price was 42c and lower. I think that past management didn’t discern the correct opportunities and focus on them. It seems like TTT has done a lot of research helping potential customers, but nothing really came to fruition. I don’t know why the bike making failed. I read somewhere that the manufacturer didn’t procede because it would have cannibalised their business when they were not forced to change their business model. I’m sure Jeff lang was probably good at demonstrating capabilities but it’s a different thing altogether to create a business model which results continuous throughput of profitable transactions. the new MD instilled confidence that he will identify the best profitable applications and work with customers to deliver. The Boeing opportunity is an example. Aerospace and defence are others. The joint venture model is excellent as TTT don’t need to source customers - assist existing business to offer more. ANOTHER BIG CHANGE is in the quality of the new directors. They have great experience an connections. This is critically important. /
    If/when the Boeing contract yields contracts their will be no limit to repeat work. Huge operations don’t change overnight and once the technology is proven Boeing will have to integrate the parts into their design. This will take some time, but money will start to flow. THE TURKISH COY has committed to build a factory in Melbourne to produce gun barrels in a joint venture. This should become lucrative. JOINT VENTURES will result in continuous business while ttt can concentrate on using their product, with no sales pressure. I DONT THINK IT WILL BE LONG BEFORE the technology is integrated into manufacturers design… .You just have to be patient. I think the last 3 years didn’t result in concrete opportunities and business due to managements inability to convert skill into $$$$. UNFORTUNATELY Early shareholders have had to waste 3 years. The good thing is TTT have learnt a lot about their product helping everyone for free. !!! IF THE SHARES GOT TO $2:57 in 2018 on the hype of some bikes, imagine what they will be with big customers, premium prices …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.005(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $96.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.7¢ 8.8¢ $339.1K 3.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 316408 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.