TTT 0.00% 7.8¢ titomic limited

What the hell has happened?, page-50

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Everyone can see the fact that Titomic business has kept improving since Herbert started his role. The business continue focusing on its strategy and achieving the goals. Their progress is actually faster than my expectation. 2027 timeline is not far at all from a business growth perspective. Roma wasn't built in a day. Look at those great businesses out of ASX, such as FMG, CSL, PME, etc. Not many people believed that FMG would become a iron ore giant back in 2006. It takes time to develop a good business. At this stage, Titomic is a speculative stock as it is not profitable yet, but it doesn't mean it is a bad investment here. It all depends on individuals investment strategy and dollar averaging cost. The current level of share price is a great accumulation level for a long-term compounding growth. The share price has been supported well over the past a few months. We are in a bear market, so I don't reckon Titomic share price performance is that bad compared with the general market. Even though we all know that Titomic still needs further capital raise in the next a couple of quarters, I am pretty sure they can complete the task. There are plenty funds that will support Titomic.

Retail investors usually consider capital raise is a terrible event due to dilution, but if the business can utilize the fund and maintain its growth rate then the effect of dilution is minor in a long term. I use to make some bad investment decisions as I lost patience and sold the stock too early, losing great compounding opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.8¢ $46.93K 590.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 16376 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.