TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

Hrunting,I honestly don't know mate about it going under or not....

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hrunting,

I honestly don't know mate about it going under or not. My finger isn't on the pulse with this stock like it was 15 months ago.

I honestly couldn't reinvest in TTT at the moment. Not until they can show me that they can generate revenue. Yes, I noticed small amounts of rev has come in in dribs and drabs but I want to see much more than that after 4 and a half years. This company is no longer a start up, fledgling operation.

Am also a little puzzled that if their technology is that good, (which I always believed it was), why aren't these defence companies getting TTT involved to build new armour, tanks, missiles, rockets and so forth with the war in Ukraine? Inventory and assets are getting severely exhausted and depleted on both sides but there seems to me no interest in TTT whatsoever in this space.

I don't get it. This is a war of attrition and you would think a company that can generate titanium products rapidly would be in huge demand right now with their technology. I just don't get it.

If TTT cannot step up during the biggest war since WW2, when will/can they?
    Last edited by Just a dash: 21/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.