IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi LL and all the people who watch this forum,I reckon there is...

1. 42 Posts.
    Hi LL and all the people who watch this forum,

I reckon there is something doggy about today's trading, the announcement came out at 10:43AM, before that time there are about 1.4 million traded all the way up to 37 cents and after the announcement, people start dumping the share like no tomorrow. if the deal is going thru, why people want to dump their share quickly and even seller want to sell at 24 cents, I suspect that someone who know what is going on inside out is trading the share which they accumulate at around 20 cents level, when the share going up to 37 cents, they start dumping them!

I reckon ASX and ASIC should investigate the trade before 10:43AM, I am sure they can relate those trade back to someone who know the company so well. They knew about this figure regarding the valuation long before us, the reason why they want to hold back is they want to spread the rumour and accumulate more share at the lower end.Do this count as insider trading? Even they sell it all the way back to 20 cents they are still making heap of money for a few days work. What a bastard and bloodsucker they are!

Ray

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.