Thank you for the time you have taken to respond to my question....

1. 5,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2240
    Thank you for the time you have taken to respond to my question. I appreciate it absolutely.

May I dumb down your identity of a "plume".

The way I am thinking a plume is.....based on your suggestion, I'm conceptualising that a plume is like a lava lamp (don't laugh!). I'm thinking a plume, over time, rises from the bottom and head to the top as potentially a bubble of potential mineralisation. In the diagram you displayed could this "bubble" be seen as the fluid reservoir? (ie) the "bubble" within 1-3 kms of the surface, rather than the very deep primary source 10's/100's klm below surface. The "deposit scale", as depicted, is emitted form the plume causing the near surface mineralisation (ie) up to 1,000m below surface (if proven economic)?

I appreciate that measurements/depths/geological settings are not uniform across the globe, but general rules of thumb would help me to conceptualise this in my own mind.

Now for the real interpretation, I'm in SGQ who have run MT/AMT over potential Ni-Co deposits in WA. They are highlighting structures below surface up to 1000m. April 22 2020 ann is a succinct summary of the surveys done to date, with the balance expected early next week (overdue actually).

If you can sum up SGQ in 25 words or less, I would be absolutely chuffed with your view.

TBH, I am thinking of doing a geological course to bridge the gap so I am not bamboozled by the jargon so I can make more informed investment decisions.

Again, thank you.

HB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.