TIM 0.00% 4.4¢ timbercorp limited

Watford...the market is saying TIM will not survive and you've...

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Watford...the market is saying TIM will not survive and you've got to admit that the karma is not good.

Those who've been around the liquidation scene long enough know that in this situation assets will realise a fraction of their value and the shareholders will be decimated.

Think of the financial stresses and strains should TIM turn turtle...for the bankers and creditors it'll be like the door opening at a Myers new years day sale.

But...there will be a significant group who won't react until you throw a hand grenade into their bunker...the debtors! They'll sit back and stonewall...very inch of thge way and when forced, look to cut a deal with the liquidator.

I wouldn't want to take this liqiidation on....hang on, what am I saying...this will be a three year fee generating exercise! Oh what a "snout in the trough" delight!

But it will be the shareholders who pay..as they do in each and every one of these exercises.

Even preferential shareholders will see oblique legal cases mounted against them.

The reality is that the shareholders are the "meek" in that old Bible saying..."the meek shall inherit the earth"

Not true...the meek only get the crumbs that are left by the fast moving 900 kilo gorillas.

Watto, to me your strategy is complicated and risky. Surely you can put that brilliant "think outside the box" mind to a less risky strategy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.