FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

CazJust wanted to add one other point on the entry of this large...

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Caz

Just wanted to add one other point on the entry of this large investor, and that is anybody else wanting to buy in at the moment, will have to do it at 3.9 or above. These large buys dominating from 3.8 down to 3.4 effectively means that unless you had placed a buy order before these came on, you would be so far down the queue that your order could take quite some time to get filled, particularly given the low volume of actual sales. I think there are other implications to be drawn from this as well, but without knowing who is behind them, it is difficult to ascertain their ultimate strategy; it appears to be a blocking one at this point in time and has effectively slowed the market. For this to work effectively, the unknown buyer/s require that no positive price sensitive announcements are made for the next 1.5 to 2 weeks, that AUD remains high and gold continues to either remain at current levels or continue on its recent trend of leading down to meet the long term growth curve (which I believed it had, but some analysts will call it a further correction). Despite it's frustration, it is an interesting situation and I hope to learn more from the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158297 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 42500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.