EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I bought via Comsec 400000 EGO shares at 0.012 this morning just...

1. 287 Posts.
    I bought via Comsec 400000 EGO shares at 0.012 this morning just for the hell of it to see what would happen. Buy time was about 10:50 AM. At about 1:00 PM I checked Course Of Sales on Comsec and there was showing that 600000 shares had gone through in three trades at 10:02 AM. My 400000 were not showing at all. So I contacted Comsec well after 1:00 PM and asked where the hell had my buy gone. The lad at Comsec checked out my sale and discovered that the seller came from the new competitor of ASX namely Chi-X. and when they buy through Chi-X their Comsec sale does not register on Consec Course Of Sales screen.
    Comsec went on to say that they are trying to get Chi-X to fix the problem. This answer is absolutely fascinating.

Here we have one of the most important pieces of information in share trading during the trading day not working properly on Comsec the biggest retail on line broker. All you guys who use other brokers please check out your buys and see if their Course Of Sales show up your transaction.
    What would ASIC think of this. (Probably nothing)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.