NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

What the hell

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I read the last announcement of NCZ and thought to myself WTF when I saw a high powered pump attempting to dislodge hardset (like concrete) tailings with high pressure water. I’m sure a lot of mining industry figures had a chuckle to themselves and thought, another Dumb F idea invented by someone that has no idea about processing tailings. Firstly hydraulic Mining is only for slurring of soil. Secondly the water control and distribution of solids and water for the flotation is compromised, even though cyclones can help, it’s just plain madness. The mixture of water and solids trying to slurry the tailings would be around 50 parts water and 1 part solids. Its obvious to anyone with experience in treating tailings that this method has failed 100% of the time. Do it and it will fail this time. Maybe someone needs to look at South Africa or or the USA or anywhere else in the world. Judging by the way NCZ is using this method I am hoping other designs within the project were not designed by the same group. 100% I expect within a month they have changed the type of delivery system of the tailings to the process plant. I suggest someone in the company looks up “cutter suction dredge”. I also was put onto a site “doveatsunrise.blogspot.com” I also noted they too had concerns on another aspect of the project. I hope they get some experienced tailings treatment personnel up there real quick or survival will require a big cap raising to get it right.

Do your own investigations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.