KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

what the *%% is going on?, page-9

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    With the new Canning direction I don't see why there should be any doom and gloom. Old holders aren't happy with management over the years which is fair enough, EGO holders are annoyed they lost the Canning assets and are letting the fact they bought into a dog like EGO even though it was always obvious what sort of company they were bleed into complaining on the KEY forum.

For a new investor it's actually quite a decent micro oiler to dabble in. They have some very interesting new ground in an exciting basin. Management I wouldn't trust at all, but can be counted on to behave predictably and obvious growth and income drivers such as imminent drills, nearby drilling and mid term farm outs.

It's one for the high risk drawer for sure, nothing you'd put all your money into but it provides leverage to certain Canning plays. I'm happy to be in, but I'm in all the Canning plays to various extents.

If they hit oil in Cyrene there will be far fewer complaints except from the EGO contingent ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.