1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Regarding emailing the company don't even bother they are...

1. 6,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Regarding emailing the company don't even bother they are extremely disrespectful and never respond . I know people who invested in this company and invested more after jamie pride , directors bought around $ 100 000 at market around 0.40 . This followed a temporary pump followed by a capital raising and then a terrible quaterly , so why did directors buy at market when who would know better that the quarterly would be terrible ???? .
    I tried to contact jamie pride many times and was never able to reach him , the only person who responded and we spoke on the phone a few times was a guy named matt in the investor department .
    I must say he was very nice , he is no longer with them , his contract was not renewed .
    I asked many times how jamie pride could just delete his social media accounts when investors losing so much money needed some information . Not long after he resigned without an explanation . I know someone who experienced depression from the money they lost on this company . In my years of investing I have never experienced anything like this .
    Reffind should start communicating with there investors , we are people not just $$$$ when you need us .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.513K 502.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3818588 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4888666 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.