1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Thanks for the detailed explanation Adrian. I really appreciate...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks for the detailed explanation Adrian. I really appreciate it. I can't argue with any of the facts you provided. However if there is one thing I know about micro-caps on ASX is that people only buy when there is hype and sell on good news, funny but true (most of the time). I think this type of investor behaviour stems from the mining culture. Mining stocks run on nothing but hype and hope, hence investors are buying when there is no results but hype with the anticipation to land on a jackpot ore reserve. Obviously, that's not the way to approach towards tech stocks but one can't change the investor behaviour nor can undermine the power of hope and positive sentiment.
    A very recent example can be seen in pot stocks i.e. MMJ, MXC.. MMJ makes barely $250K profit but the shareholder madness and the hype can drive the SP up to $1, and this keeps happening since it got listed. Or a company like SGH, almost legally bankrupt, company's debt is more than the market cap ) yet people are still holding onto it with the anticipation of something'amazing is gonna happen.

Anyway I just checked RFN's last ann report to see how much cash they have. It turns out they still have $2.2M cash in the bank; less than ideal but more than enough to run the company throughout 2017. I don't know if this stock ever skyrockets again but I think it still has the potential thus a lot of room for hype ) Given the current SP is extremely cheap, it definitely has the potential to be a multibagger with some positive announcements on the short-term. Though I don't think it will survive on the long term. But it's worthwhile to take the risk imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.513K 502.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3818588 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4888666 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.