AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

LMAO. "So if anyone is wondering why the company hasn't...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    LMAO.

"So if anyone is wondering why the company hasn't published anything, just wait, these guys usually wait until all the information is available and then they make a clear and concise publication."

Like these!?

IMG_2012.PNG IMG_2013.PNG IMG_2014.JPG

Wow...memories!

LOL. I'm sure it is different this time though.

If I still held and was close to my entry or even nearly close to my entry I would SELL.

If I was in front I would SELL and thank the investment gods.

I hope it is different this time but who (that isn't stuck for $10,000s), honestly believes that or to put it another way...how many long term holders would have bought in if they knew then what they know now.

RM holds few shares here if any, but sank $100,000's into MNM when we were begging him to invest in Axiom....MNM, wait a minute that name sounds familiar...where did I hear that? Oh that's right...when I looked up MNM and gave them a call it was THE SAME NUMBR as Axiom Mining....WTF!? If that's not a red flag....please!

Before I get attacked I would just say save your time, not interested. I wish all holders the best....I just can't see it and I don't trust RM.

For the purposes of full disclosure my poor investment decisions here cost my $40k, so what would I know.

If it works out you can have a laugh at my for selling...but if it ends in tears don't say you were not told....I wish I had listened earlier. BTW, again don't bother attacking me as I'm not here for a fight and I DONT post here every second day...just seen all this before and thought I would say something as that clear and concise comment just made me laugh.

GLTAH you will need it.
    Last edited by Waterblunt: 13/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.